Terms of Service
Updated at 2023-07-07
Please review this Agreement carefully. It forms a legally binding contract between you and RuneGlory.
By downloading, installing, browsing, accessing or otherwise using any of our Services, you are agreeing to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, you should not create an account with RuneGlory, nor should you download, install, browse, or use any of our Services.
If you have already created an account or used/downloaded any of our Services but do not agree to this Agreement, you must immediately stop using our Services, cancel your account, and remove our Services from your device.
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU KEEP A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS AND REVIEW IT EACH TIME YOU USE A RuneGlory PRODUCT. WE MAY UPDATE THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AS DESCRIBED IN SECTION 7
"Suspension" of an Account or "Suspending" an Account includes temporarily or permanently disabling, suspending, banning or silencing an Account.
If your Account is muted, you can continue to play, but you will not be able to use free text chat.
If your Account is deactivated or banned, you will not be able to access your Account and any licenses previously granted to you to use RuneGlory Services will be temporarily or permanently revoked.
THIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT, CHARACTERS AND OBJECTS OR CURRENCY IN THE GAME. SUBSCRIPTION CREDIT CONTINUES TO EXPIRE EVEN IF ACCOUNTS ARE SUSPENDED."Virtual Currencies" describes the in-game currencies that can be purchased on certain RuneGlory Products. More information is described in section 9 and 11 of these Terms.
- By accessing the website at runeglory.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on RuneGlory's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on RuneGlory's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RuneGlory at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on RuneGlory's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. RuneGlory makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, RuneGlory does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall RuneGlory or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RuneGlory's website, even if RuneGlory or a RuneGlory authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
- The materials appearing on RuneGlory's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RuneGlory does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current.RuneGlory may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However RuneGlory does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- RuneGlory has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RuneGlory of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- RuneGlory may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of RuneGlory and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Payments and Refunds
- 9.1 Payments
- All payments made towards the services provided by RuneGlory are final and non-refundable, regardless of usage, satisfaction, or compliance with the rules and regulations outlined in these terms of service.
- 9.2 Non-Exemption
- As a user, regardless of your paid status, you are not exempt from adhering to all rules, policies, and procedures delineated in these terms of service. Any failure to comply with these rules may result in penalties, including but not limited to, temporary or permanent suspension of service.
- 9.3 No Special Treatment
- The purchase of services does not entitle the user to any special treatment or exceptions from the rules and procedures established in these terms and service. All users, irrespective of their payment status, are expected to follow the same set of rules and guidelines.
- 9.4 Right to Refuse Service
- RuneGlory reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time, within the confines of applicable law.
- 9.5 Refunds
- Refunds are only provided in the event that RuneGlory is unable to provide the service that was purchased.
- 9.6 Chargebacks
- Chargebacks are not permitted under any circumstances. If you chargeback, you will be banned from RuneGlory.
- 9.7 Disputes
- If you have any issues with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9.8 Donations
- All donations are final and non-refundable.
- 9.9 Donation Perks
- Donation perks are subject to change at any time, without warning.
10. Software Usage and Distribution
- 10.1 Modification
- Users shall not alter, modify, reverse engineer, or otherwise change any software provided by RuneGlory in any way, without the explicit written permission from RuneGlory.
- 10.2 Distribution
- Unauthorized distribution, dissemination, sale, or retransmission of any software provided by RuneGlory is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized distribution will be considered a breach of these Terms of Service.
- 10.3 Third-Party Modifications
- The use of any third-party modifications to our software is expressly prohibited. Users must only use the software provided directly by RuneGlory. Utilization of software that has been modified or tampered by third parties may result in immediate suspension of your services.
11. Virtual Currencies
- 11.1 Virtual Currencies
- Any virtual currencies provided, earned or exchanged within the RuneGlory software have no real-world value.
- These virtual currencies are intended solely for personal use within the software and do not represent any economic equivalent in the real world.
- Virtual currencies are non-refundable and non-redeemable for any type of real-world money, goods, or other items of monetary value from RuneGlory or any other party.
12. Registration, Software, and User Content
- 12.1 Registration and Software
- In order to utilize many of our services, users are required to register an account and/or download client software provided by RuneGlory.
- While we strive to ensure the safety of our software, the security of your user content, including account credentials, is primarily your responsibility.
- 12.2 Content Property
- All user content is property of RuneGlory.
- We reserve the right to cancel any service that we provide, or remove any user content from our services, at any time, without warning.
- 12.3 Content Restoration
- RuneGlory bears no obligation to restore any lost user content due to system faults, user error, or any other reasons.
- Any restoration of content; if provided, will be granted solely to the owner of the account in question, defined as the individual who originally created the account.
13. Donations and Ownership of Content
- 13.1 Donations
- Upon receipt of a donation to RuneGlory, any content credited to your account is an expression of our gratitude.
- 13.2 Property
- Despite its association with your account, all such content, including but not limited to virtual currencies, items, and other forms of in-software content, remain the sole property of RuneGlory.
- Please refer to Section 11 and Section 12 for more details on the handling of user content and virtual currencies.
14. Payment Confirmation
- 14.1 Payment Authorization
- By initiating a payment, you affirm and certify that you are the legitimate holder of the credit card or other payment method used, and that you have the necessary authorization to conduct the transaction.
- 14.2 Unauthorized payments
- Any transaction made without such authorization will be considered fraudulent and may result in legal action and/or suspension of services.
15. Prohibition on Real-Life Profit
- 15.1 Real-Life Profit
- The use of RuneGlory's services, including all related content, for any real-life profit-making activities is strictly prohibited.
- Any user found to be involved in such activities will have their account suspended.
16. Compliance with Service Rules
- 16.1 Rules Compliance
- As a user of RuneGlory's services, you are required to fully comply with all the rules, policies, and guidelines associated with our various services, as set forth in these Terms of Service and any other relevant documentation or platform guidelines.
- Failure to do so may result in penalties, including but not limited to the suspension of your access to our services.
- 17.1 Non-Affiliation
- By utilizing our services, or intending to use them, you acknowledge and understand that RuneGlory is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jagex Ltd or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
The use of the Jagex Ltd name or any related names, logos, or images/assets are for reference and identification purposes only and do not imply any association with Jagex Ltd.
- If there are any questions regarding this terms of service you may contact us using the e-mail: email@example.com